Monday, September 23, 2013

Abracadabra, Bitches

Hahahaha, oh man!  That's a good way to start things off for this post.  It was a relatively ok weekend?  I guess.  Had plenty of chance to catch up on things.  But now in hindsight, what did I catch up on?  Did I even do anything worthwhile?  Probably not.  But there was some guitar playing, and the skills and memory are coming back.  There's a fundamental difference though, between lead playing and rhythm playing.  Too many lead players get recognition, but I think being a good rhythm player takes as much dedication and focus.  It takes devotion through a lot of repetition, but you also require consistency which can be difficult at times.

Got a few minutes of Chivalry Medieval Warfare in, which was great, and I still dominated the FFA matches I was in.  Even with no practice!  Maybe I'm just too good at that game?  I should get back into Counter Strike Global Offensive though.  That was some seriously intense stuff.

So after that time away from blogging, have I got anything new to say?  Not really, no.  How sad.  But luckily there's only 2 hours left until I'm out of here.  It's going to be a relatively busy week again, so might not be able to get some of my best stuff down.  Then again, I'd need to actually think about stuff, wouldn't I?

What a strange start to the morning.  Having dreams with people I don't recognise.  Despite sleeping late last night, and having a weekend filled with oversleeping, I got up very early today and felt totally fine at the gym.  And throughout my work day!  What in the hell?  Maybe just an anomaly.  I'm sure it'll catch up to me tomorrow.  But we'll see what happens.

I think I'm done with today.

More to come tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll be inspired in between all the work.


Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus