Sunday, September 29, 2013

On The Fly

No blognotes prepared this time.  Just playing guitar at night and enjoying the ambience.  Figured I might as well blog while on break from playing.  It'll be good for me.

So tell me, is there something fundamentally wrong with the psychology of females?  There's this new craze at the moment which shames men for getting upset when they get 'friendzoned' by women they are interested in.  Well I take issue with that - why?  Because women who put potential partners in the friendzone are typically the type who like to date men who treat them badly, and then whinge and complain about not being able to find any nice men.  Is there something narcissistic in the mind of a woman where she just wants to be worshipped and adored by everyone, but then choose her mate as someone who treats her badly?  It makes no sense!  Then all the naysayers are saying that guys shouldn't complain because they should be nice to people anyway.  Well again, that makes no sense.  In any relationship, be it sexual or platonic, you are nice so that you gain something in return.  Otherwise everyone would be apathetic to each other.  We don't live in a world of blind pragmatism.  People do nice and good things for a purpose/reason.  For those not in the know, being 'friendzoned' means that a partner regards you as more of a friend, and does not view you as a mate, lest the relationship become too difficult.

I've been procrastinating with guitar all evening!  This isn't good by any standards.  But tomorrow I still have the whole day to myself and it's a rest day so I'll be living it up doing whatever I want.

But damn, I think I'm done.

Bed time for me.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus