Thursday, August 01, 2013

I Guess Not

Want not.  Who knows?  It's interesting to find out what you've been missing out on.  You just have to ask the questions sometimes, even if people are reluctant to give answers.  Am I running out of time?  Is there even an objective?  Sometimes it is more about action than anything else. 

A bit annoyed this morning because there was no hot water, so I had to have a cold shower in the middle of winter, while I'm still trying to recover from being sick.  Needless to say, I'm not feeling so great right now.

What I'm really miffed about is how Amazon can be so huge, yet they can't do free delivery to Australia.  While places like The Book Depository (which is owned by Amazon) can still do free delivery to Australia, and then generally ship much faster!  It just makes no sense to me.

Hmmm you know I don't think I have anything of merit to blog about today.  But that's ok, cause it's our blog and we can say what we want!  Even if it is just me. 

Two hours to go on this madness?  Mannnn how am I supposed to do this?  I can't do anything that I want anymore!  It's always a case of 1 step forward and 9 steps back.  The fallacy of progress is what keeps us rooted to the spot.

I really do miss being out and just exploring.  You can't really do that in your own place, because you feel like you're just part of the grind you know?  Not really achieving anything or accomplishing anything.  Where is the motivation?  I read and reblogged a great quote on tumblr about how lack of motivation leads you to question your own self worth.

What is this?  Is my life devolving into some American Beauty type life?  I'm nowhere near Lester's age!  How is this happening?  Maybe it's all for the better?  Don't question it, just go with it.  And there it is, just the lack of control.  Things are just happening and I just get older and older and bam, it's just all over.

Oh Lust, Caution.  What a message.  Good film.

Ok that's it, no more napping in the evening.  I gotta sleep properly!  Back to gym, back to fitness and health.

Anyway, I'm done.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus