Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'm Serious, I'm Serious

What a strange and restful sleep.  I slept relatively early, but when my alarm for the gym went off, I couldn't be assed getting up.  Despite feeling rested, I wanted more.  So I slept in and didn't care!  Hahaha, I'm sure it'll come back to bite me since I will be pigging out today, and I'll be traveling for work tomorrow, with no opportunity to go to the gym.  Maybe I'll try if I get home early.  But anyway, I'm sure this is all stuff you don't really care about!

I could really do with a laugh.  Just a deep laugh.  In just over a week I'm heading overseas for a quick blat.  It'll be good just to get away for a while and just rest.  Don't really have any plans in particular.  Some of life's moments.  Rather than just the same old crap over and over.  That would be nice, you know.  Or maybe I'm already resigning myself to that sort of life?  Did my dreams die along the way?  And in that, has a part of me died as well?

Is anything ever a big enough mistake?  What is it with people saying things just in hope and wishes, and when they start to come true, they already start backing off?  It's an interesting thing, because they become speechless and will do anything to stop talking about it.  What a world we live in.

I wish I could be everywhere at once?  Is that the only thing we're afforded when we're dead?  Only then we can be everywhere at once, but we can't interact with anything, and that's the price we have to pay.

Alright, two and a half hours to make something out of this crap.  I'm already feeling that I'm going to take a hardcore nap when I get out of here, which is not good.  I have a brutal early morning start to catch my flight, so I need to sleep properly. 

You've got to rise above it and be bigger than it all.  But what is it all for?  Self satisfaction?  There are just too many big questions, and no answers!  What do we do? 

I'm feeling a little weird and introspective today.  I'm not sure why. 

Anyway, I'd better leave it here.  Potentially no blogging tomorrow, but we'll see what happens.

Take care of yourselves.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus