Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happenings & Events

Isn't it strange how a series of actions can just totally turn things around?  You have a certain idea about the outcome but then things just completely fall by the wayside and it's like everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong!  I guess all you can do in those situations is laugh, right?  Well laugh and cry.  There's nothing else for it.  It's nice to be able to get back and blog, especially since I'm feeling so goddamn sick.  I only just got better, and now I'm sick again with something else cause people keep pushing me to do stuff.  On top of that, I'm just generally not feeling well.  I need to just stay in bed and rest.  But I won't get the opportunity.  I'm cold and I'm shivering, but I'm all layered up, and it's sunny outside. 

I've got work to do today so I'll have to balance that crap out. 

But ahhh it's all done now!  Yay!  All that's left to do with my day is blog, and that should be how things are!  Only have 2 hours to go until I'm out of this cesspool!  Ahh these cesspools just seem to follow me around. 

Do I have anything important to say?  Hmm well I was reading an interesting point about a Harvard study, which said that in some form or another, all humans exhibit discriminatory behaviour, even at a subconscious level.  They even have tests to prove it.  It's an interesting premise, but one I think probably holds true, sadly.  I'm going to try some of the tests (they're online), and let you know the results. 

And what of my own mind?  What's going on there lately?  What were you thinking?  Did you even stop to think?  Or is my own thinking just reactionary?  Is that why I am the way I am.  Ahh, Martin Solveig pumping in my head despite, listening to another song right now.  It has nothing to do with me, so why am I concerned? 

Oh man, I think I am dying.  This is crap.  Sick and I need to go overseas in a week.  Not just that, my clothes are starting to feel tight.  I need to get back to the gym, but it's difficult when you're sick. 

And yet it could have all been so different.  Just displaced by time.  Or maybe the outcome was always inevitable?  There's still more left, and maybe resolution was possible.  But that's the keyword, WAS.  I don't get such opportunities anymore.  Are people really that silly?  There could have been something else at play.  And for the moment I am still without certainties in my life. 

It almost feels like I'm facing the firing squad again.  But under an entirely different set of circumstances.  How incredibly odd. 

I'lll eave it here for now, though.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus