Sunday, August 25, 2013

You Gotta Go With What You Know

Sometimes you just have to. But that just changes your outlook on life, doesn't it? It could all just be down to something as silly as being in the right place at the right time. Maybe even the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yes I can blog while I'm away. Thank god for the wonders of technology (haha) because all I need on my phone besides music and the actual phone is blogger+. I don't really need anything else. The other stuff is just a bonus.

It's been a whirlwind, really it has. But I am so keen on going back home. Even for a few days it was a nice diversion. But maybe I could have achieved it in other ways. And maybe it's not the sort of distraction I needed.

It's never good when you rely on the words of others and they end up misleading you. There could be better ways to be open and honest with others.

Why be frustrated? Why be disappointed? Because there is some degree of newishness, even neediness which undersets the entire thing. It gets rendered in completely the wrong manner.

I'm lookin forward to going to the gym and working out again. I'm missing many things about home, including my guitar.

Lets stop there for now.


Joaquin out.

blog comments powered by Disqus