Thursday, January 10, 2013

Title? What Title?


Ok finally back at the gym and I'm struggling.  It's not painful, it was just difficult.  It's what I get, I suppose!  Found out I put on like 3 kg in the space of one week.  How is that even possible??!  Goddamn!  Haha, then again, I was pigging out like a mofo, so you reap what you sow, I guess.

What do I decree today?  That I just want to go home and sleep.

Had an absolutely epic session on guitar last night, it was brilliant.  Playing along to my own stuff, as well as the other's song called "evening for me".  And I just blitzed some awesome solos to his brilliant rhythm track.  Just jammed for like 30 mins on that one track, it was awesome!  I loved it.

God bless the pirate bay!  I've actually made quite some serious headway on my download list.  A sizeable chunk has definitely been carved out in the past 2 months.  However, in terms of media that I've actually consumed, then I'd have to keep quiet, because I hardly ever watch or listen to anything!  I did manage to download a whole heap of new albums from artists that I admire.  If the stuff is good, I'll go out and buy the real deal.  I like having physical copies of stuff.  I don't know how e-book readers can survive and thrive in such a climate.  I'll get around to it, maybe when I'm on break.  I'm looking forward to it, and already starting to zone out in holiday mode!

Women are vain.  That's a fact.  Sorry to say it, cause it's a stereotype, and I hate it when people do that.  But if you call a woman ugly, she will regard it as the greatest insult you can fathom.  And I can't understand why.  There's a million things that would be much worse, but saying a woman is physically unattractive will usually get the scorn heaped on you.  Why do women place so much regard in looks?  That if you're not physically attractive, you have failed as a woman?  It's a weird thing.

It's funny how people let work affect them.  People who have had bad days at work tend to carry that stress with them into their home lives, and I have to admit that I was like that too.  But I've left all that behind. 

Onwards and upwards.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus