Friday, January 18, 2013

Riding Horses By Dusk


The horizon can be seen on 3 plains.

It's been a busy week, as you can probably tell from the lack of posts that have gone on here.  But I've paid my dues and right now I've got nothing on.  Therefore, I can blog like a mofo!

So here goes!  Soooo...maybe nothing to blog about, hahaha!  Oh well.  In some freaky remonstrance, I put on 3 kilograms last week, which I have managed to lose entirely this week.  Don't ask me how that happened.  Probably had something to do with the McDonalds I indulged in on Friday, followed up by a crapload of nuggets later on that evening.

Just need to run harder.  Running from stuff, running into stuff.  It's all the same really.

The Boys of Summer by Don Henley is a totally underrated song.  Love the guitar in it.  Love his voice.  The theme of the music and the general tone is brilliant.  It's incredibly emotional.  I think I can finally understand what it's about.  It strikes deep, you know?

My brain is starting to get fried, but I only need to make it an hour and a bit and I'm all good to go.  Not good that I need to drive a long distance today. 

Everything is still.

That's it for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus