Thursday, January 17, 2013

Status Of The Quorum

Still extremely busy with work, so no substantive posts today. I'm also blogging from the bus so that's pretty dope. Got a mofo sitting next to me who is reading this, so gotta be careful with what I say. Hahah! If only he was already offended!

Anyway, after tomorrow only one more week of work left until a 5 week odyssey of the void. Really! With the exception of a 12 day overseas trip, I have nothing else planned. If only we could all be so lucky.

Am I the only person who disliked Tom Andersons response to the troll comment on twitter re: MySpace? I really think I'm the only one. Guess I'm still fighting the class war for my own interests.

Take me to the beach. I can hear it. Calling me.

Goddamn the early bus is weird. This is why I shouldn't fuck with my routine. It's packed and I'm sitting sideways and it's all just very strange.

I'd like to go to more places I haven't been. I really hope everyone is like that. Or else what's the point in being human? Of living? Of this existence?

Ok that's it for now folks.

Joaquin out.

blog comments powered by Disqus