Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Not Today


Not tomorrow.  Not ever.

I almost totally forgot to blog today, that would have royally sucked.  But I'm here, I'm blogging, damn it!  You can't stop me!

Just tired, so damn tired and losing the plot, losing patience.  Got an hour to get the best out of my hands here.  My wrists are killing me, and I don't know why.  I think I'll cut my nails tonight and enjoy some fantastic playing.  Everything is set and I'm going to be quite busy until I leave the country.

On that note, I better update the Joaquin Rate List (JRL) before I go, just in case something happens.  Don't want that hanging in the open!  Haha, don't say I don't care about our readers here!

Also got a brilliant idea to link back to the JRL, but you'll have to be incredibly clever to figure it out.  It'll be on tumblr, so just wait and see!  Might take a bloody long time though.

Just hearing news that I don't want to hear.  It's never a good thing.  Not when it reinforces stereotypes.

Darth Maul's speech(es) all seem directly relevant right now.

Quick, short, punchy paragraphs.

I will not forget.

That's it.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus