Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sticklers For Success


Boy and I was just majorly distracted!  Started drafting this like 30 mins ago, and then got pulled into wikipedia and youtube nonsense straight after the subject!  Haha, internet specific ADHD, I guess.

You know what's strange?  Give this a try - just stare into a mirror.  Just stare.  Look at yourself, but don't focus on anything specific, keep your gaze general.  After some time, you'll realise that you're taking on the role of the 'objective observer' and that you start to look at yourself from the outside.  You start to see yourself as a stranger.  You don't know who you are anymore, and you become unrecognisable to yourself.  I wonder what that effect is called?

Ergh, my head is spinning, I've got a headache and I'm so damned tired, sleeping about 6 hours a night, probably even less.  But still functioning somehow.

Hahah, hilarious moment last night when I was trying to add some names to the JRL in my blognotes and realised that the name was already there!  Thinking 3 steps ahead here.  Just need to make the update and I'll be happy.

What's going on with my mind at the moment?  I'm losing my edge, but maybe I'm just tired.  Monday going on to Tuesday should be good for a larf, but we'll see.  Haven't had to stretch my stamina like that for a long time.

Haven't gamed in a while, and I don't miss it.  Looking forward to not having a computer or a functioning phone for a while.  We can give up all these things, they only make our fake, artificial lives easier.  And what's the point in that?

Got a crapload to do when I get home, and I'm wondering how that's even going to be possible, considering the state I'm in?  Again, I'm feeling like I'm on the verge of collapse.

Hmmm maybe I should just leave work early today and play some guitar.  That would be nice.  Didn't really get a chance to play last night.  But I'm looking forward to cutting loose at least a little bit tonight.  Gonna be a busy weekend.  One that isn't mine, yet again.

Is it just me, or is google chrome acting really shit lately?  It doesn't render a lot of pages (tumblr homepage for a start), or sometimes facebook and twitter, properly.  It also won't find a lot of other sites, saying there's a DNS issue.  But it works fine on other browsers, so why am I getting a DNS fail?  Didn't think Google would stuff it up so hardcore like that.  Shame really, cause it's a damn good and fast browser.

Anyone fancy a song and dance?  Must be baking outside.

Uhhh, everything's a failure.  It pisses me off writing like that because it just reminds me of stupid things.  Argh, I just wanna rage, but I think fatigue would take me down quicker than expending any energy on something.

Glad I'm not driving today, that's all I can say.  It wouldn't end well. 

Ahh the tragedy of human existence.  We don't choose to live, we don't choose to die (well most of the time), and existence just comes and goes and we are all unwitting passengers to time.

Let's roll.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus