Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Dreaming Of Frozen Synapse


Just a damn strange start to the day.  It sort of feels like this week is the first week back at work, and last week didn't really happen.  Was dreaming that I was playing (but yet somehow also living) in a Grand Theft Auto San Andreas crossover with Frozen Synapse.  So overhead third person shennanigans, but you had to select things to do from a menu!  Weird.  Then it eventually turned into a GTA game but first person.  Strange times indeed.

Just spending more time being bored and boring.

What I will never understand for the life of me is the idea that minorities would vote republican in American elections.  The Republican party used to be the bastion of freedom, much like the Liberal party here in Australia, but that was all a hell of a long time ago.  Now it seems that in both situations, they have become the bastion of unfairness, for progressing and protecting the interests of rich white old men.  These people hate minorities unless they are exploiting them.  Yet minorities continue to vote for conservatives in droves, and it's something I don't really understand.  They hate you, they want you gone, unless you are working for them for less than minimum wage, and you remain uneducated.  The minority experience does not align with conservative government.  At least not if you want to better yourselves. 

Ahhh republican voter demographics, you are forever shrinking.  Soon you shall be the minority, and we will see how things end up.

Oh god, I have work to do!  How am I going to cope?  Haha, after so long in being in exile?  Who knows.  This should be good for a trip, let's see how it goes.

Had a bit of fun on the keyboard last night.  Got my Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles down pat.  Just learned Insomnia by Faithless.  But I'd like to get Sara Bareille's Love Song down, and maybe the whole intro of Bruce Hornsby's The Way It Is.

The shorts are getting shorter man!  It's the boguepocalypse.

I'm feeling the ravages of old age here.  My body is hurting and I haven't even been to the gym.  Maybe that's the shot in the arm that I need?  Just recommence going to the gym, and yes, although there is pain, there's less of it.

Things are ominous outside.  Could be the apocalypse and we wouldn't even know it until it was too late.  But I guess we all deserved it.  We deserve it.  It's what we get.

Are there other ways?  Perhaps, but I better think about it.

No gameage tonight, I want to focus on guitaring and playing well, especially after the horrendous abilities of the past few days. 

Good luck!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus