Monday, January 21, 2013

Gliss To High Note And Bend & Sustain


What a horrible weekend.  Did I come out on top?  I don't even recall.  Things just happen and I'm just here on the other side, struggling to survive.  Didn't really get to hit up guitar last night, but I still played.  Nothing new has come to mind yet.  But I am getting better at playing to our own stuff.  I should learn some more scales.  In fact, I should learn more theory, that would come in handy. 

Big cities are scary to me.  They're just so large and unwieldy.  You become nobody.  You're a nameless, faceless part of the mass.  You can never know anyone.  All those houses and apartments.  Who knows what the hell these people are getting up to.  It's a place full of secrets.  Secrets and strangers, at every corner.


Just utterly tired.  On the verge of collapse.  Didn't sleep properly again last night, but luckily still made it to the gym.  I don't know what's going on with me, but I'm getting these uber wicked pains in my chest (both sides), at various times of the day.  What the hell is going on?  It's all just contributing to the general malaise I'm feeling right now.  I wonder what it could be.  I think I just generally not feeling well.

11am!  Goddamn, it's only 11am!  I don't want to suffer through this day anymore.  I just want to go home and sleep, can I be allowed to do that?  Maybe I should just leave.  That would be fantastic.  My mouth is bleeding again, for no reason.  I think I may need to have my wisdom teeth pulled out.  Maybe later on.  Everything is just going wrong with me.

Ok, almost 12 now, the day is slow but as long as I keep myself occupied, I'll be alright.

It's weird how life is coming around full circle now.  2000 is now 2013, what the fuck?  How is that right? 

And now 2010-2012 has kicked me in the ass and it's all gone. 

Ok, only a little while to go, less than an hour.  Then it's just 4 more days of work and I can relax and be happy.  Well happiness is subjective, but at least I won't have to be at work and miserable.

If you want alone time, don't have kids!  It's that simple, I'm providing that as free parenting advice.

Ok, I'm done for the day.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus