Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Washed Away


It's been an unusually busy morning today, and I was snowed under with work. But have gotten on top of those issues, and now I can blog well for the remainder of the morning. Won't be a long one though, as I have meetings all through the afternoon, and I'm busy tonight, wasting my time with the cultural elite and the bourgoisie snobs that I hate, but am apparently a part of.

Why do people treat me in such a way? It's not nice. It's like I'm fading from existence.

I wonder why the human body or even mind power fades when it's not being used. I didn't go to the gym for only 2 days, I went today and I felt like I was dying. Then I also played guitar last night, after probably a weekend of neglect (I'm sorry!) and I played very poorly. Some days you have it, other days you don't, regardless of how much you practice.

It hit me a little earlier that I've turned into a corporate zombie. I'm not mindful of myself, or who I am or what I'm doing. I just do it without question. A friend on facebook recently put up pictures relating to education and how society rewards people who can remember and recite and regurgitate information they don't understand. And we call these people apparently smart. Especially when you're too stupid to know any different.

Been slowly getting through the blog intro/retrospective. Up to March 2005 at the moment, and boy I am worried that there seems to be a lot of events I blogged about which I cannot remember anymore. But there are also a lot of good memories in there.

You know what I'm looking forward to most when I get home? Eating a banana! Haha yes, I'm actually craving it. Fruit is always welcome, especially when it's so easy to come by these days. Not like earlier times where certain fruits could only be imported in season, and were incredibly expensive, or that you had to actually go out and pick the fruit yourself!

God, I am zoning out like a motherfucker here. How am I meant to keep my shit together for this evening? Haha, I suppose I can just fall asleep in my food, and at least I won't be too far from home.

Haha what was the point of this post? I don't know.

How do you know? How does anyone know? It's all speculative I say.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus