Friday, November 16, 2012

The Emperor's New Moves


Got me feeling all paranoid.

Haha, hope you enjoyed my morning blog from the bus this morning.

I'm just so tired and run down, and to me it seems like everyone else I know is in the same boat. I wonder what's going on with that?

Didn't really get to play a lot of guitar last night, but I am raring to go this weekend. Maybe even work on some new stuff.

Also lacking in stuff to talk about today, so it may have to be a short one, but we'll see.

Don't ever get so attached to wikipedia pages! You'll find that over time the information changes, and when you go back to a page that you think you're relatively familiar with, a whole new slew of information will be on there.

What I'll never understand is the need for selfies on social media. Girls aren't the only ones who do this, guys are guilty as well. What's the deal?! I do think they're a cry for attention and approval from other people, rather than seeking happiness from within yourselves. What horrible insecurities to have.

One thing I dislike about the lost and the damned episode of GTA IV is that I hate using the chopper to get around as Johnny! I preferred sports cars when I was playing the regular IV as Niko. The bikes (especially the sports bikes) were difficult to control and handled nothing like real world bikes.

In fact, you know I think the game with the best driving physics has to be Driver? Well most likely Driver 2. I used to just turn it on and drive in Chicago, and I'd love it. Well that and Rio, god it was fantastic. It wasn't like Need For Speed where you could turn 90 degrees going 180 km/h or something crazy like that. You had to brake to take corners, and weight and intertia heavily impacted your turning ability at speed. In that regard, I think it was even better than Gran Turismo.

What's on the outside of space? Is there nothing? Like on the edge of the universe? Is it so infinitely dense and curved that you would just re-appear on the other side? Or you can't actually physically cross it because it's 'nothing' - like a void made of rubber that contains no matter or anything like that?

Will be getting Unreal Tournament Game of the Year edition shortly, I cannot wait! Had many a grand match, while listening to 'the take's over, the break's over' on repeat. Good times, good times!

Wow, everything dies. Everything dies. Everything. It's soul sucking.

Audiobooks - waste of time. It's for lazy people who can't be botehred to actually READ a book. What I don't like is how certain audiobooks cut out chapters and plot points from the actual book. Why??!! Silly.

We are all so small in the scheme of things.

I have no time for people who cannot plan ahead. Those who can't deal with long term plans and get distracted by things immediately in front of them. How shallow and selfish.

I'm starting to think that I was a 90s gamer. Not so much 2000's onwards. Hey, that's cool with me. Life changes, and you start to get other things on your mind. Haha, speaking of games, I recall Anj telling me that his brother made it out of Midgar in FF7 in 8 hours! That shit is insane!!! It took me 8 hours to figure out how the battle system worked! Haha, that's pretty awesome.

I'm rotting from the inside out, I can feel it.

The word trope is overused these days. Just look at me. Taking a hard look at myself. Bored out of my mind just sitting here, this is such a waste of a life. A waste of potential. Don't turn into me. Do we share the same thoughts? Perhaps I'm too engrossed in my own crap here to even care. The clouds fall to the ground, and it's all very poetic and majestic. We're all going down.

Anyway, I've got nothing else to say.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus