Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Clouds Look Like An Attack Force


Scramble!  But they don't seem to be coming any closer.

It would be easier if I knew the truth, but I don't know if that's something I'll ever get.  But I'll fight day after day to make sure I can.  My time is at hand.  Maybe one more chance, but it would have been all too much for this body to take.  And it has taken a battering over the past few days.  You know, life would have just been so much easier if the truth was given to me.  But I don't know if that will ever happen.

Being back at work is not fun at all.  I'm so tired, despite going to bed on time and sleeping in.  How troublesome, really.  I just want more time to myself to just sleep and forget about the world.

I had some brilliant points to make in today's post, but I can't for the life of me remember what they are anymore.

In other news, I've been enjoying Counter Strike Global Offensive.  Damn, the arms race mode on there is pure brilliance.  Just insane gunplay that's relentless.  Soon, your 10 minute match devolves into 2 hours wasted out of nowhere!

So besides John Mayer, the other stuff I tend to play when not playing original stuff is The Smiths and Suede (Bernard Butler days, of course). 

The rain is falling, but it's as hot as an oven out there.  I'm in a shitty mood.  I don't know how I can be excluded like this.  HOW.  AhhhhRGHGHGHGHG!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus