Friday, November 02, 2012

The Wrong Stuff

Had another difficult night's sleep. I kept waking up and just couldn't get settled. I'm just so tired today. I'm feeling old! My body hurts and I just couldn't get with the program this morning. I suppose it's all downhill from here, right?

"I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving" - Thank you Morrissey. Quote for the day.

I don't know what's up, I'm feeling very strange today. Mortality seems very prevalent as the clocks tick away.

I was thinking about it last night (I don't know what spurred it on), but I don't really have any close friends. Nobody really knows that much about me, and I guess I'm ok with that. I don't really like people.

Today was deceptive. Looked outside and it was sunny, but it was actually blisteringly cold. "When the cold wind blows, it'll turn your head around" - Thank you James Taylor. Haha, look at me, talking about the weather, so lame!

Don't make lists, just live your life.

I'm starting to think I know what's going on here, and I don't really like it. Crushing a man's spirit. Such monotony. Such inherent failure in the system and the world.

Finally, a weekend of not having to be interstate. I'm just going to relax and play games. Not that any of that stuff makes me happy.

Some people have truly fucked up emotional coping mechanisms.

Have you ever had a weird moment where you saw an image superimposed on something else and realised that you will dream about it later? You hardly ever dream about things literally, I mean you won't pick up a stick and have it behave like a stick. It'll take on some weird properties or something like that. But today I had a moment where I saw a weird image and realised that's how my brain will reinterpret it when I'm dreaming. Hopefully I'll remember it, so when I actually do dream it, I can post about it here and see if I was right.

And in the reflected shadows, my dreams came true. It sounds like a wonderful thing, doesn't it?

Finally cut my nails and am playing guitar like a champion. Got a new chord progression going which I'm absolutely in love with. Something I never thought I would be playing. But it's ample fun.

Damn this weather, it reminds me of bad memories.

Just need to make it another 90 minutes before I can get the hell out of here.

A driven will to succeed damn it. That's what I'm lacking right now.

Oh god! Still 40 more mins to go of this boring tedium? Ahhh! At least I'm trying to keep myself occupied.

Well let's call that a day.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus