Monday, November 05, 2012

Fallow

People always complain that this is town is too small. Well to that I say it's not small enough. Especially when I was everywhere I needed to be, except the right place. I guess I should have known better, but what do you expect? I'm an idiot, right! It's just right across the lake! I see this place when

I need to stop being overzealous about everything. Just have to take my time and not have a freak out, because what can you really do about things that can't be helped? Doesn't mean I'm still not upset though.
Hey, I'm entitled.

I wish I was smarter than I was. I would just love to be able to sit and think things through.

Goddamn it! I was looking forward to having a relatively easy day, and then BAM! In the space of literally 2 minutes, everything has become urgent. Sigh! I don't need this crap.

My fingers are all scratched and raw from so much guitar. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm finding it difficult to focus, just too distracted by other things.

What's the nature of life? I mean, if life is random, then the idea of consciousness, and awareness and emotion is entirely wasted. It's sick, so sick (thank you, Daniel Negreanu).

I'm faster than I ever have been in my life. I don't know about sprinting, but middle distance, I'm in the best shape of my life. Ahh, the race. It was fun. I could win even more now. Alas, there is no more chance for that.

It looks murky outside, like the day just doesn't want to be. Like it's a beautiful day but has been aborted.

It hasn't been a good day. Don't jeopardise things. I may have already done that with my blatant stupidity and zealousness. Do I really lack patience?

Ssssssasaaa saaaaa. Hahaha, I have picked up that bad habit from one of my friends of just saying that. I don't know why, but it's great stress relief.

Anyhow, that's it for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus