Friday, November 23, 2012

Back Again!


Hahaha, I hope some of you out there have played Athlete Kings on the Sega Saturn. The Chinese competitor would always say that, I don't know why they made her say that all the time! Haha, it was incredibly annoying.

But yes, I am back again. Was majorly ill the other day and didn't go to work, so that put the blog out of the question, and then returning to work yesterday, things were quite busy and I didn't have the time to get anything else done.

Don't know what's wrong with me, just been too tired to do anything. Lacking motivation, stamina or anything really. Haha, that didn't stop me from buying Counter Strike Global Offensive and Unreal Tournament the other day. That's great though, I think it'll be my last set of purchases for a while. Even when new stuff like GTA 5 comes out, I'll probably wait till everyone is sick of it and it comes down in price, then I'll get it.

I'm taking a few days just to relax and recharge my batteries. Just planning to sit on the couch and watch movies for a while. That will make me feel better. Or at least I hope it will.

Wooo, did I mention that I'm up to April 2005 in the blog intro/retrospective? Well I am! I used to do a year per day, but I think that's bordering on the ridiculous now, considering how much I need to get through. I'm now finding a month per day is much easier to handle. Though I must admit that I am enjoying going back to read all the old posts. You could say it was self-indulgent, but I enjoy reading the other's posts as much as I like reading my own.

How do they know that? How could they know that?? It's all a bit disconcerting. Where do these little white lies get us? Pass it on the left side, pass it on the right side. The net result is the same. Snorting forgetfulness by the gram. There hasn't been a single day, no there hasn't been a single one.

Had an epic session with guitar last night, it was thoroughly enjoyable. My memory retention and chord skill has gotten so much better since starting my new regime. I'm going to cut my nails on the weekend and it's going to be even better.

Urghhh where is my life heading? Who cares, I can figure it out later.

Fuck FUCK FUCK!  It's going to be a bad weekend, isn't it??!  AHHHHH!!!!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus