Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Awareness

It was my own stupidity that got me here. Now I have to use my brain to figure things out. Let's see how that goes. I wish I was smarter about such things. Now the scout motto is stuck in my head.

Not blogging so much on my time off. Just enjoying being alive and going to the gym and watching movies. Not even playing games. It's actually quite nice!

In terms of the blog read through I'm up to the latter parts of 2006 and I'm loving it. There has been plenty of food for thought and ideas I would love to expand upon. Alas, I have not been reading them with blog notes open, so I can't make any further comments.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Holy fuck! I think I just saw a crime
Being committed! Umm ok let me figure something out before I collect my thoughts

blog comments powered by Disqus