Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Following On


Damn, I had some good points to start off today's post with, but I can't recall them for the life of me.

So as usual, let's just make this shit up! Haha.

Oh well, sometimes even the best laid plans can fall by the wayside when you factor in the weather. As Crowded House said, always take the weather with you.

For those of you who don't have access to awesome programs like Winamp, you probably haven't discovered the awesome world of equalisation, where you can make your music sound even better by altering how different aspects of the noise signal come through. For the uninitiated, I'd recommend using windows media player to play songs and turn on the SRS WOW setting through options/enhancements. You'll notice a world of difference, and even some of your old faves are going to end up sounding different.

So what else is there to do, really?

At least today is a better day in the office.

Cold, wet and miserable outside. I'd like to be home. In fact, I have way too much leave up my sleeve that I have not used. I should recharge my batteries and get on with life. That seems like par the course these days.

I read today that Canon is looking at buying a top level domain - so something would be xedewe.canon which I think is a silly idea. We shouldn't allow companies to buy their way into changing this sort of stuff. It's shameless self promotion, really.

Ah the myth that one can do it all. The sooner we can bust that, the better.

Oh aristocratic thugs in our universities. It's really quite disgusting, especially when people aim to emulate these fucktards in behaviour. Or even the supposed elitishness of the universities that they frequent. It's the kind of place where conservatives get their fuck on and can propagate their own bullshit for another generation.

What's that? Only 3:30! I've still got 90 minutes of this crap to get through before I can go home. At least with my old job, I was mostly busy, so it didn't matter if I had to work longer. Well that and other things.
I really should get back to my blog intro/retrospective. Still at the start of 2005. If I don't get a move on, I'll never be able to catch up, considering the phenomenal rate at which I'm able to blog this year.

Oh the scars on this heart. The pain upon this soul. These wounds grow ever deeper with each breath that I take. Picking rotten fruit from the tree. We are where we end up.

What other skills can I learn? Any suggestions? Anyone? Something fun and brain teasing that takes some time to develop?

Well it seems like the other has most likely left this blog to me, so I guess we can all just wish him well on his hiatus.

What amazes me is that when people have problems with computers, they tend to ask around and have a freak out. Yet, they never realise that they have the best research tool in the history of mankind at their fingertips (tip: you're on it right now). Nobody uses the internet for these sorts of issues!! Yes, barring a browser issue, you can just type your issue into google and you'll probably end up with a good answer (and if you're lucky, step by step diagrams). I don't know why people don't tend to realise expanded possibilities with the internet, they're just restricted to how they typically use it, in terms of recreation and forced research, not practical solutions.

Mmmmm wanna go home and eat chips and bananas.

Anyhow, I'd better leave this here for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus