Thursday, March 31, 2005

Five Fingers Short...

Well I am blogging as promised. Eventhough this might not seem like it, I did blog when I promised I would, its just that the blogger server was down, so I couldent blog when I wanted too. So I decided to use the good old note pad instead. Firstly I would like to wish Leon a happy birthday. Drink up DOG!!! And for everyone else dog is an inside joke between us, its not a bloody homie wanna be thing. Hes finally old enough to buy his own liquer, and to that I laugh. Here in Australia we are allowed to drink when we are 18, so much for the 21 requirement. I hope he has a blast, I just wish i could have a drink with him, instead I spent a good hour catching up with him. And this is a note to self, call more friends in the states, need to catch up...

I'm usually telling people about songs that they really sould listen to. After coming here I have kinda lost track of the whole music scene and I am not able to download a whole heep of songs, or watch Mtv. Madam N's younger sister (know in this blog as lil' N) has been showing me a whole lode of songs that have been up to the standards that I stick to. Two songs that stand out are "Passive - A Perfect Circle" and "Scars - Paparoach." The second song, scars, is absolute brilliant, I never though I would say a paparoach song was brilliant, but there you have it. The subject matter is intense and well put, I understand the situation of the narritive eventhough that is not my situation in the slightest.

My messenger has been completely crazy. I am logged in and then suddenly a while later I realise that I have been offline for a long time even though my messenger shows I am online. This makes me quite paranoid as I am not sure wether my messages are going thru or not. I am not sure wether this is a msn glitch or a uni one, but I am not happy. Neither would surprise me...

I surprised even myself today, I rewrote a whole assignment that I had done before. This is not something that I do often, but felt compelled to do so today. But I just feel like the whole time I spent on doing it the first time was a complete waste when I could have been doing so much more :P...

How did orange juice become the drink that is commonly associated with breakfast?? Why not cranberry juice or grape juice. I find it quite wierd, as I like most of the other juices more than orange juice. Don't get me wrong I like orange juice, but cranberry juice I seem to like more. Personally I think its to do with America as most things come out to be. All the tv show breakfasts seem to have the save things on the table. Ever notice a breakfast table without OJ???

Ok Blogger is working again and I am here promptly to put up my post. But I am annoyed at the time, its 7 in the morning and they think its a decent hour to have a bloody fire drill. I am not impressed. Note to self, next time take a thicker jacket, its getting cold in the mornings these days... I had added some more to the blog after this, but because of blogger, I lost it... Not a start of a good day.... Wish me luck...
blog comments powered by Disqus