Sunday, March 20, 2005

2+2=5

Here we go again. Sorry about the absense for the last few days. Weekends are usually quite busy here, so I am a bit lazy when it comes to blogging on weekends. You will have to forgive me on that, its not the same as it used to be in Nepal where I had nothing better to do. No offence. This blog is happening in a different location, so expect it to be a little differernt than usual. I am sitting at the vast library of ANU. And I must say its quite overwhelming. The scilence is bothering me. Its been a while sice I spent more than 10 mins in a library, and its quite creepy :S ...

The other is going around being a complete reporter. Hehehe its funny being asked questions about things that you normally dont think about. And I have come to a conclusion that my head is back on track, I can finally think again. I am not completely useless. On this note I sould say, the other was right, I sould buy milk that lasts longer!!!

My stomach has been wierd todau. I suddenly got really really hungry. So some kabaabs down the line, and some more of that brilliant cheese cake I am finally full. Its a good feeling too to be completely full. A shower, a clean shave, and a cup of coffee and I would be sitting there like a million bucks.

It looks like Golfer Shib (My buddy, likes golf) is going to end up in Canberra as well. Now won't that be kick ass. If he actually does indeed come here, there wont be much else that I could ask for, I will have most of the things I want. And on that note, Makster X, if you read this, I HOPE YOU SENT YOUR APPLICATIONS, and if you haven't go do that now!!!

Its amazing how quickly we get accostomed to places. I already feel like this is my home, and am very used to everything. Maybe its because I lived here, but still its just odd how everything isn't as exciting anymore. I like the rush you get once you land up somewhere new. It doesn't last very long.

I hope the other wins that competition as I would like to go on that trip. So everyone keep your fingers crossed. Damn that reminds me I need to enter that competition too!!! Yo dude what was the number?? Have a good day, hang tight...
blog comments powered by Disqus