Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Down With The Sickness

Well there we go, the easter weekend is all over. I can actually look back on this weekend and say that I have managed my time really well. Damn my mum would have been proud of me :D. Finished my work early by saturday, then spent the rest of the long weekend at madam N's place. But alas to end an absolutely brilliant weekend, I had to go and get sick :(. Oh well, don't cry for me Argentina...

Its a shame no one I know did anything for easter??!!?? It would have been fun to do something or another in the whole easter sprit. Again I had brilliant cake, and this time to add on top of that we had some sticky date pudding. As we all know by now, sticky date is the others favorite cake, and with good reason too. But a warning it gets really really sweet. And the cheese cake this week was better than usual for some strage reason. What is it with me and cake??!!??

Ok I am going to stop here, I really don't have the energy,and i feel sick suddenly, so I am going to stop, I'll do a big one tommo promise...
blog comments powered by Disqus