Thursday, March 17, 2005

Shae's popular now!!!

I'd still like to say FUCK YOU BLOGGER for losing my last post!!! It was damn awesome and now it is lost for all eternity. I'm going to try to re-hash that post by piecing together my hard copy blog notes. However, it only has about 1/4 of what was in that post and Blogger are really just a bunch of sons of bitches!! At the request of the other, here is my voodoo child (slight return) heehee!

First thing's first, if your number plate is YBB 04P or B, please contact me so we can get it on!

I'm going to have to do my best to finish this entry off before they have a special Da Vinci Code episode of Getaway.

There was a funny debate last night between my friend and I. He said that there is no such thing as a blonde girl who is nice all the time. When I thought about it, it's true! I don't know anyone like that. But then again I think there is a blonde do-gooder type in one of my classes. I'd talk to her to actually find out what she's like, unfortunately I can't look at this girl without escaping into a world of lurid sexcapades in my head. What's up with that?! I've never had that happen before. I can't concentrate in any of my classes where she is sitting ahead of me. Hehe I also feel a tad guilty because she uses a laptop and she keeps looking through her photo albums and she had recently been overseas helping children in undeveloped countries. So she's either very generous or she's a missionary (pun intended)!

SOOO F1 was a major shock!!! It looks like Red Bull Jaguar are going to be a force to reckon with this season. Haha I bet Webber is angry as hell, I don't think he can save Williams. But what the hell?! Gian Carlo Fisichella won the race!! In a RENAULT! I used to love them, when they were with Williams (cause Damon Hill drove for them)! Where was Ferrari?! Hopefully they can recover. I remember playing on my old F1 sims a few years ago, Fisichella was always a back marker getting lapped by the likes of me, but now look at him! The rules this season are whacked but fair.

I was walking back from class one day to the other's dorm when I noticed some girls were choreographing some dancing moves in some isolated spot. What the hell?! Are we in high school, where all the girls were dancing for no reason? But I guess it'll serve those girls well for their lives ahead...of dancing on poles.

There is a funny thing at uni that I must take a pic of and post here (yesh, this is a note to self)!

Damn, the show is on so I must cut this one short! But to make up for it, I'll post tomorrow. Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus