Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Excuse me, do you love the girl on girl action?

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, but I have just been utterly wasted from the commencement of tutorials this week. Luckily all my readings for this week were done a fair while back and now I'm working ahead and I feel like a grandmaster nerd. It's all good though, at least I can answer questions in tutes without having to think about it anymore and I can shoot down anyone that tries to debate me on the fly (poor girl in Admin Law, she just had to learn the hard way).

I have a good 30 mins to go before I'm going to start with my next reading so I shall attempt to make this one a Godzilla like blog. I was impressed with the huge blog of the other!! I bet all of you were thinking that this blog was starting to grow stale, well it looks like someone just pumped it full of Ritalin and we are good to go again my friends.
I'm glad that they've also started to cart away the trolleys that litter our university campus! Near the bottom, where the dorms are, trolleys are just everywhere due to people dragging their entire weeks groceries up from the shops and it looks like a metal graveyard. Of course there's also a few trolleys left there from when people have ridden down the hill in them. I'll admit that I'm contemplating it the next time nobody is there. How juvenile!

Has anyone seen soulwax's e talking video clip? It's crazy! It's basically a full A-Z of party/club drugs and the images that go with it are just hell-arious. I just realised that I haven't updated my rate list in a long time and now I have 17 new additions which shall be tended to in a few posts time, don't you worry!

Why is it that expensive clothes just seem to be so much better fitting than decently priced stuff?! I am well aware that a shopper with a keen eye can usually obtain a cheaper item that is quite comparable to the expensive stuff, but lately it's just been the expensive gear that have fit perfect and that I've looked fantastic in. The world is unfair!

I really hate the start of semesters at uni. There just seems to be an endless supply of people on campus at all hours of the day. It doesn't get so bad later on, after the HECS cutoff dates, but before then it's just a madhouse. Our campus isn't that big, so when people mill around it all tends to be in one centralised area.

What I've also noticed is the proliferation of brunette trendoids who have just invaded the place! You know the type, 3/4 fitted jeans (capris style) with a mini dress over the top, chunky ass belt, light makeup, sandals, handbag and let's not forget the sunglasses which ALWAYS have the Gucci frames (they look a lil 80's but are big at the moment among young ladies). Human cloning has gone too far!! I like some variety in my women thank you very much.

"It's A Girl's Life, and we like ittttt" - damn it, I am just hooked on dodgy pop songs at the moment! I should just be a songwriter and write crappy pop songs and grow fat from the copyright/performance royalties. I have started taking my notepad all over the place with me, which is good for taking down notes for this blog, but when I attempt to write songs at school, nothing happens. I get a few random lines, but I just can't complete anything and it's highly frustrating.

I also never realised the sheer number of international students we have from the America and Canada region! Every third voice you (over)hear at university has an American accent attached to it! I don't mind, I think the accent is very sexy. The other and I went to the shopping centre on Monday afternoon in order to see Meet The Fockers (it sucked royally), and we were amazed at the sheer number of scum that inhabit these places on early Monday afternoon. I've always said that the only people that hang out at the shops at those times are the unemployed, the elderly and the unemployABLE.

The trip also yielded one of THE funniest things I've ever heard.

We were heading up the escalators and the other points to a video clip playing on some tv in a store

K: Who is that? She looks familiar
J: Who? Her? Oh that's just JoJo
K: Wow, she's pretty hot
J: Ummm...you do know that she's 13 right?
K: Yep! *Winks* and *smiles*!

Hahaha he was joking of course but damn, I was almost in tears over how brilliantly he delivered the line.

We have a cafe on campus which is on a different level to the rest of campus and a staircase goes through the outside eating area. The other was enjoying a meal with me in toe a few days back when I looked up at the staircase and I was just flooded with about 10 million panties in my line of vision. Our stairs aren't covered at the back, so if you look up from underneath, you can see everything. Anyway, I thought one accidental perve was enough and decided not to mention anything. I saw a fair few guys opposite us who were talking quietly but kept looking over in our direction. I wasn't perturbed and just went about our conversation. About an hour later, the other goes "did you see all those guys lining up in front of us on that side of the cafe so they could look up the staircase?" and I told him of what happened and we just laughed till we cried. You'd think someone would tell the student association to rectify the freakin' situation but I think it's a closely guarded male secret!

I've noticed that there are some good community walks nearby and I want to actually follow the signs and see where I end up! I'll also take the digicam to try and get some good pics of the area.

AHh things are too hectic. In between homework and classes I just have no time! It's also freaky because there may be an outing tomorrow night and I know it's going to be an insane night if I go. How am I gonna get anything done this weekend?! I have F1 to watch!!
The other has a roomate who seems a lil too fixated on rap music which is funny, because he's the quintessential typical Australian guy. He gets a female friend of his to make his bed and it's just damn funny. The blaring of the loud beats is constant, I feel like I'm living in East Compton (inside joke)!

Haha, there's a guy in one of my tutes who is pretty! I know that's a feminine term but yesh, he has a girl's face!!! I was just amazed!! I didn't know such a thing was possible. He looks a little bit like leather girl from last semester. Damn, I wonder what she's up to these days. I haven't seen anyone from last year on campus actually! Where are all these people??!

Went to the National Library today in order to carry out my covert assignment work and was pissed off!! I went through about 2 months worth of a certain paper!!! About 2-3 hours later, I still hadn't found what I was looking for until my father came in and told me what I needed to know! One of the first papers that I went through was the one that I was looking for!! Goddamn, so much time wasted and by then I was so freakin' hungry and tired, I just wanted to go the hell home. I'll have to go back there and get what I need so I can work out a COA for the future.

"Wow it's so big" heheh! Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus