Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Shopping Carts Get Picked Up...

Its true, they told the truth for a change. My network did start working on monday which was last night, or well day before now... I was going to blog last night, but the big chunk of readings that I had to coplete before classes today kept me from it. Blame it all on Flew... Its funny how things change. I remember how in high school there were odd classes where I would completely tune out because of the utter lack of intrest in the subject matter. All the courses that I have to do now are all things that interest me, damn even some of the text books are interesting... You didn't hear me say that. What changed?? Direction... We all need direction in our lives, I finally feel that I have stepped on the right path, and I may traverse down this lane till it reaches the road, and then the highway to follow. had to read 60 pages or so about the internet, hehe just when I thought I knew everything there is to know about it. To be honest there isnt much that I learned, but its actually nice to know some of the theories behind how things work...

I have the wierdest weekly schedule ever. I am a fulltime student who has a 3 day week and a 4 day weekend. Strange I tells ya, it almost sounds like I am doing a partime study, and a full time chillout. I would like to tell you that with all the readings that I have to do, its no joke, and I can finally understand what the other has been cribbing about all this time. Today was Tuesday my nightmare day. Firstly I had to wake up at 6 in the morning, just so that I could finish my reading for that course. And another thing I realised is that I can't seem to stay up late these days. Damn it must be Madam N's influence!! So from 6 in the morning till 5:30 in the afternoon I have been studying continuously. I cant believe that my brain cooperated with me till then. Kudos to my brain. Its strange, but big classes don't overwhelm me, but smaller classes do... Yes, I am a strange man...

My guitar playing has taken a turn. Yes, I haven't been plaing as much as I used to, firstly cause I still getting used to things, and secondly because I dont sit around aimlessly these days. But when I have been plaing I have noticed that i am working more on writing more creative things. Thats possibly why I haven't written much lately, I haven't been plaing many chords, and therefore no songs. Just been creating little licks that I can put together and make a kick as song sometime. I don't know if this is for that better or worse, but I must get back to the chords, and use my twisted little brain to write down some lyrics. There is a lot to be said, and it must be expressed...

I tell you it's never enough. Nothing ever seems to be enough. We humans tend to have an innate characteristic that we are never happy with what we have. Yes, I have been told that there are people who are satisfied with what thay have, but how can I be sure that they are happy with what they are or have?? We will never really know if they are happy or not. For now I will be honest and admit that most of the time, it never feels enough. There is always more to be desired. It is partially due to the materialistic world that we live in, and partially because we humans are never happy. We tend to express our wants as needs. We need everything... There is a law in economics called the law of marginal diminishing utility. Which states that an additional consumption of something will derrive a higher satisfaction for a while, after which the satisfation will slowly reduce, till it starts sloping again. This is a valid statement, but this would mean that we would get sick of it and not want anymore righ?? Wrong, we just put that good down, move on and find somthing else that we want and need. Its quite sad I tell you. We no longer work to earn money and survive, we earn money to satisfy our wants. I had it so many times, but I still want more, its true... I admit it, and live by it, at least I am being honest...

Why is it that white clothes and colored clothes have to be washed seperately?? Why can't they make colored clothes that don't bleed?? No my clothes havn't come out multicolored yet. Its just it irritates me that I have to do my laundy 2 times. That means that I have to spend two valuable hours doing my laundy. But I must say that that is one of that best times to study. The repetitive sounds of the tumbling of clothes, really gets my mind focused on whatever it is I study.

The other and I watched meet that Fockes (I dont know how to spell it and I simply am too lazy now to find out) and I must say that it sucked. The first movie was funny, and I enjoyed every bit of it. But this one was just carried on a bit too far, it jsut wasnt funny anymore. Why does de niero have to act in such a crap movie. He is a damn good actor wasted in a shitty role. The other and I have argued countless times that Fanning is better or worse than De Niero, hehe after this effort there sould be no question that the child prodigy is whooping on De Niero. That reminds me that I have to see Hide and Seek. I have also realised that I don't like movies alone, it seems a bit boring that way. Eventhough both people would be just watching the screen, its still better to have someone along side. But then again there are quite a few movies that I have seen, but not seen in the recent past because I was with someone. Hmmm I'd still take another person.

Well I hope that this was Godzilla enough for the other and Madam N. I know I have been slack over that last bit of time, but I promise to be more on time, and bit more intelectual discussion aswell. My mind seems to have opened the flood gates, and I can finally think again. I tells ya its a good feeling. Have an early morning class tommo, and a flat party at my place tommo night, along with a lot of Economics readings. I think sleep is what I really need right now, even though there are a million other things I want right about now :P ... Night, have a good one...
blog comments powered by Disqus