Sunday, March 06, 2005

"Get your ass out there and litigate, bitch!"

It's rather funny, in my last post I mentioned a pretty looking boy (not prettyboi) in my previous post. Well let's define our terms here, a prettyboi is just a good looking guy, this pretty looking boy has a girl's face. Well anyway, it turns out that the other and I both know him!! He lives on ressies!! How funny??! That's the Canberra Effect for you. There's a theory that in Canberra everyone knows everyone else by proxy. I think it's a viable theory.

Yesh, the other and I had a good time last week. I remember one instance where the other was going to find something in the uni cafe and he managed to send a whole pile of stacked tables crashing down! Then I made a joke and he managed to spit out the entire contents of his mouth while he laughed (which happened to be a lot of water)! Luckily nobody was looking and they didn't end up noticing the mess on the floor. The night was also good with many a fantastic time had. I really don't like having alcohol in my system though, I only ever end up getting an hour or so maximum of sleep. Also got to have grogbox! Absolutely fantastic. Alcohol really does dull the senses because grogbox was FANTASTIC! Like some of THE best stuff I've ever tasted, which I know can't be true given to what exactly was IN the freakin' trainwreck that is the grogbox. I'm no longer a grogbox virgin, and I hope to become a grogbox slut soon enough!

I don't understand the need for society to drink. People just go "lets get's knackered" for the point of getting knackered and not for the social surroundings or the company.

Got to see Van Wilder, which was pretty good for a teen flick. It was also funny to be awake when the other's floormates returned home from a night of partying at 5am or something. There is nothing funnier than hearing a bunch of guys yelling "man we didn't pick up, I feel like such a loser" in the wee hours of the morning. Insanely stupid I tells ya.

Note to fat girls: PLEASEEE do NOT, I repeat NOT wear belts on your top as it will make you look twice as fat when your big gut just hangs over your belt!

Speaking of fat girls, I ran into a girl who I went to Preschool, Primary and High school with. She was one of those super premo girls (blonde hair, blue eyes and smart to boot) and all the boys loved her, no matter which school she was at. She only went to the same High School as me for a few years before she went off to private school. Anyway, I viewed her as a disliked rival because she just seemed to have everything without working for it. She was like one of those typical cheerleader types, but actually had a brain which made things much worse. I remember one time in high school she got into an arguement with some poor kid and she called him a "fat shit". It was pretty harsh, granted the guy was overweight, but you can't say that to people's faces! Anyway, she spoke to me in class the other day and she has put on a TON of weight! I saw her and I just cracked a smile so wide, I could be Julia Roberts. It's weird, cause I've been in all her classes, but none of her tutes since my first year, and last year she looked her normal thin self but now it just looks like she's storing some fat for winter hibernation. I love the way life works such ironies.

I hate this cold weather. Hopefully we can have a warm spring this time around. I love seedless grapes. Formula 1 today, woohooo! I can't wait.

You know what'd be weird in the afterlife? That you get exactly what you're expecting. If you think you're going to hell, that's what you get. If you think nothing happens, that's what you get. If you want it all, you can have it.

But what I think a better idea for judgement day would be to just get everyone ever born to watch every single person's life, all their moments, all their thoughts, all those embarrassing moments where you were happy nobody was around. Then they vote on whether or not you deserve to get to go to heaven.

There's this built like an axe dude in one of my classes. He is a pretty cool guy. I remember when I first met him in second year, all my female friends thought he was hot, and I questioned his sexuality. Then when I was in the library the other day, I looked out the window (I sit in the same spot everytime) and I saw him walking hand in hand with his girlfriend! It's funny how you see the unexpected when you glimpse at it just for a second.

Damn our library to hell! I usually sit in the area where the books on journalism are. I was trying to write a song (as per usual) when I looked in the other direction and I almost died. I've never actually lost my breath at the sight of a woman before, but there's always a first time for everything. She was just so damn beautiful!!! Tanned skin, brown hair, tall it was just yowzaaaa! She also had a sense of style too, sleeveless collared shirt and black fitted pants. And she's doing journalism too! Too bad she's not in the same class. I should have just gone up and said "excuse me, I'd like to stand next to you for a few mins" cause that would be all the chance I'd get with her! She looked older than me though, if she's a tutor I am going to scream. Needless to say, not much writing was done that day.

I'm pretty sure everyone has seen Duran Duran's "Girls On Film" video clip. How did the clip become so famous? You'd think that they'd never be able to show it considering there are naked in the women in the clip for like 70% of it! Hehe gotta love that bassline though.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but I must say that the absolute worst combination to feel is sexually aroused and tired simultaneously.

Note to self: do your damn tute questions for Admin as well as the reading. That's it for tonight, have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus