Saturday, March 05, 2005

And The Sailor Said Aye...

Now i know what I had been missing. Just had the most amazing cup of coffee ever, now wonder people are in love with starbucks. But I swear I have just eaten more than I should have, but I am still in my comfort zone. And a little note on cakes, yes as you all know I have found the next piece of heaven, its all sorts of cheese cake. Last time I had Blueberry cheese cake, and I swear it was great, but this time there was an even bigger surprise waiting for me. Mars bars molten on top of a cheese cake!!! Now whoever thought of that is a bloody genious...

People say that the weather in London is fucked up, I swear here in Canberra isn't any better either!! Today was the coldest summer day I have ever seen in my life. Bloody the winters in Dhaka are warmer than this, actually its a lot warmer than this. I saw the signs of my hands turning blue, which happens to me because of a slight defect that my veins in my hands have. So its finally good to be back indoors and the warmth is welcome...

The other and I had a brilliant night a few days ago, that was thursday night. There is a pub down the road from my dorm that all the University kids hang out at at night. On thursday its free keg night, which means free beer, why the hell sould we not go. So as we do, we went to the pub where we met up with a lot of friends, friends who I had not seen all week due to the ammout of work that I have been doing. Since its free beer for all the University kids, it runs out fast, so what we all did was go there and order beers for everyone on the table, and then someone else did the same, so at the end we all landed up with 4-5 beers, so that kicked ass. I have to say this bunch always has the smartest ideas!!! Mr. J is one that always has one smart trick up his sleeves. To finish the drinking saga we decided to polish ourselves off with a few taquilla shots, and damn that did the trick. Saw the wierdest thing while we were there, they put the shots in two different shot glasses, one looked considerably smaller than the other, but the bartender demostrated to us that the bigger glasses were just an optical illiusion, but damn I still felt cheated. Logic is not your friend when you are drunk!!! And two finish the night we went to checkers which is a hot dog stand that only opens after 12 at night. That place is catered to drunks who just need a bite to eat. I would talk about it, but the other was a grogbog virgin last time, so he has to tell you guys about it. All I will say is that it was heavenly. A night to remember, and I have pictures to remember what happened...

This weekend I am going to switch back to linux. Its been a while since I messed around with it and I think its about time that I give it a shot. Leon tells me that it maybe possible to bypass my proxyhost, which means that I wont have to have a quota anymore. Damn I love that kid. If there is a will there is always a way. And when it comes to tech, leon and I have taken everthing else out in the past, and a bloody proxy is not gonna stop me. Muhuhahahahahaha...
blog comments powered by Disqus