Thursday, March 24, 2005

Overdue through and throughhhhh!

Well here is my update! It comes at the request of Madam N who threatened to castrate me if the update wasn't done tonight so I shall begin.

I had an interesting moment the other day. I had to normalise one of my interviews and re-burn the unedited version. Oh quick side note, I'd like to once again thank the other for editing my interviews in record time and doing such a crash hot job of it! Also thanks for the USB thumb drive goodness! Saved my life baby! Anyway, I had to use another Mac lab than the one I am used to. So there I was happily editing away when a teacher walks in and starts his class! The policy at uni is if there is a class on in any of the computer labs, the teachers ask anyone who isn't in that class to get the hell out. But I had only just finished recording my stuff and I had to still burn it (and at 4x speed, that takes a hell of a long time for a 6 meg media file). Not having a drive to transfer my data and thus being able to leave the room, I just pretended to look busy. The teacher never asked anyone to leave, he just started talking about their tasks for that lesson. I think it was an imaging class or something, because they were looking at movie posters and discussing the semiotics behind them in relation to the movie itself. But anyway, it was a fantastic class and I actually sat there and engaged in discussion and answered questions and for once I was glad to be at university and I was having a great time! It struck a chord, because I have been so bored and disillusioned with everything right now, I just want to quit, and be a freakin' nomad. Hunter S Thompson and Gonzo journalism babyyy! Then of course, my CD finished burning and I sat there for a few more mins until they actually started creating their own movie posters and I was just sitting there scratching my head. So I picked up my stuff and walked to the door. The teacher goes "so where do you think you're headed?" and without stopping or looking at him or anyone else, I said "I'm not in this class" and he laughed as I walked out. But damn, I really wish I was in that class! Ahhh my crappy classes are so boringggg! Why is the world so unfair??

What the other and I have noticed in a fair few of our classes is the proliferation of stupid people who can't use or understand basic technology! "UMMM, what's this IN-TE-RRR-NET?" Life in 21st century western society revloves around technology! Have you been living under a rock?! Go back to the 1800's!! Its shite cause it holds the rest of the class back while the weak link needs everything explained to them like they are 6 years old.

I've come to a freaky realisation, Red Bull does NOT work if you're extremely tired. It just makes you want to pee within 20 mins of drinking it! Then it pretty much makes it bloody pointless doesn't it?! I ought to manufacture pure adrenaline that you can just inject into your body when you need a quick pick me up.

I know what my favourite video clip of all time is, finally! It's Nore's Oye Mi Canto. Of course I say that it's Nina Skyy's song even though they only sing the chorus but it's just phwoar! Yeah I know there's tons of South American scantily clad women dancing provocatively, but all I'm interested in is Nina Skyy! They barely have any screen time which sucks! Their voices are soooo smooth and they are so beautiful! I want to pay them to sing me to bed...and then climb in with me...huh what did I just say that? What me?? Never!! Nicole Albino is just (I can't believe I'm saying this) all that and so much more!! Note to self and the other: we MUST get famous so I can meet herrrrr!

It's finally happened! Nadiya's new video clip has come out!! It's called Signes and you can view it on her website. You'll have to check my rate list (the link will be in 2 posts time). But I can honestly say it kicks ass! It's got this Arabic feel to it and she's all dressed up in these fabulous Middle Eastern clothes and she has NEVER looked better. I have to download this clip some time.

Damn that man hands woman (refer to my previous post)!! She's the perfect physical prototype of what I want in a woman...cept for the man hands of course, duh!! Too bad she's a demented social butterfly with crazy friends (ie loser boi [shall be explained in a later post] and young mother [refer a few posts back])

Anyway that's it for tonight's post! Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus