Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Shame, Shame, Shame...

Firstly I would really like to apologize for a long absense of any posts. To be honest don't blame me, blame my University, hell sue them even I don't care. The network connection had been down, and my connection the virtual world that I love so dearly was hacked into pieces. And on that note, the other is a little irritated with blogger who was resposible for a huge blog he lost. He is still getting over that, send him a get over it soon card :P. But as the net is back up I am back to post a blog that is quite over due. So again I apologize for that.

It been a very interesting last week and a half or so. Firstly my PC had crashed which was one of the reasons why my blog took so long to come by. The bastards on the network have way too many virues on their computers, I had to reformat my whole computer, and damn it was irrtating. On top of that one of my hard drives had crashed which ment that I lost 40GBs worth of files. Most of them I am quite happy to part with, but I alos lost 10GB of music that was quite dear to me. The ironic thing is that I found some of the music that I lost on the network that killed me in the first place. I am vindicated. But its always good to have a format, the PC feels all clean and fast, also tweaked up my security. Try breaking the security now, I dare you :P.

Why do we have cellphones?? The answer is quite simple so that we can be contacted where ever the hell we are, or so that we can contact people from where ever the hell we are. So why don't people who need me bother to call me on my cellphone, and instead leave 2 million messages on my home phone. So I changed my message so that it reminds people that we have cellphones so that we can be in touch. Haha in one instance, I had to send one of my friends over to my parents house to tell them to call my cellphone, I find this helarious...

I have been informed that Blink 182 has borken up. This is great news for anybody who is into proper music. Maybe now Tom can go and start a band with a better bassist and produce some music that it brilliant. Lets tune in an see what happens with that. Hehe I also wonder what the hell is going to happen to Michael Jackson. I was shocked in my Professional Communications tutorial today to find that most people in that class genuinely feel sorry for the bastard. He sould get whatever he deserves, and soon. I wonder if Pepsi revoked their sponsership for MJ??

There are two types of people that are common everywhere. The people that smile alot and say "Hello" to ever passes by, and the people who walk around with a smug look. I think that the people who go around with the big smiles and say their hellos are more likely to succed in life. But ofcourse once they get to that top post they become selfish and forget about the little people, and become smug. But the people who start out that way, I guess there is no hope for such people. And if someone manages to get up there and still stick to their good manners, then damn they must be brilliant.

Even if digital books are never going to really come about, as people prefer to have them in their hands, they sould make digital copies of all text books. They could supply them with the textbook itself. Because these books are bloody heavy!!! I would rather read them on my screen rather than have to carry them around, that it just too much of a pain in the ass.

What is it with people trying to switch their races?? There are white boys tring to become orientals, and then there is the oriental back wannabes, and how can we forget the likes of Michael Jackson?? The other day the other and I came across this girl who is oriental and looked like Jenifer Lopez, at least accessory wise. Otherwise she was nothing like her. Why can't people just stick to where ever the hell they are from. That your food for thought for this edition of Neo's post... Have a good day, I'll get back to this tommo again. And if the other reads this, "Get over it, its time you blogged!!!"
blog comments powered by Disqus