Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Look At What I Can Do!!!

Another day, another place, another blog. Well I am back home, and at the comfort of my chair. Damn this chair just isn't as comfy as the one in Nepal. As Makster X always said, that chair is shaped so that its perfect for your butt. Actually I sat that for so long that it started taking my shape. The next person who sits on that seat wont appriciate my mold. A lot of people go crazy when they see custom made things for famous poeple, and they think they need it. Dude, it wasn't even costom made for you, how will that suit your needs?? Its just retarded...

Horror movies are just crap. I haven't seen one recently that has made me even feel slightly afraid, all I think these days is how pathetic the whole thing was. Watched one yesterday, it was so not scary that it was close to comedy. Gotta love it. Supposedly I will have to swallow my words once I see the ring. Which is hopefully going to happen sometime soon. I tried watching that a few months ago, and I slept after half of the movie, that just isnt supposed to happen with a horror movie. Damn lullaby is what it was hehe... No, I want to see what its about, I will give it another shot...

People on campus are screwed up (obviously excluding me). Some people managed to lodge 3 shopping carts up on a tree. Its not like it was just up in a tree, it was 40 feet in the air. Is that even possible. Why would a sober person do that, who is that bored. And how the hell would drunk people manage to get shopping carts that high up?? I think there are strange things happening ion this earth. People sleep with one eye open at all times!!! And there are stranger things that we found on campus, but I will let the other go into the details of that crap!!!

I am all stocked up now, like a well stocked bar. No alcohol in my stock though. For the week coming ahead of me. This is going to interesting. I miss the feeling of being under pressure. I know that how I like to work, where I literally have no time to do anything else but that thing that is infront of me. I can read faster, I can think straight, and most importantly forget every thing else. I have always wondered how people can do something over a few days, sometimes I wish I could. I feel like I am getting back to familiar territory with work comming up :D. So cheers to that.

With an early morning ahead of me, I must give my eyes an early rest. I am back to my blog a day schedule, so tune in again, I will have insights for you to read. My eyes are shut, ears plugged, oblivious to the world around me, I am asleep... Night people...
blog comments powered by Disqus