Monday, April 04, 2005

Take A Brush And Paint A Picture...

Another weekend gone by and guess what I've been slack, what a surprise huh??!!?? Well all I can say is that it was worth it. Now all I have to do is be focused for the next 3 days and then I will be free as a bird for the next two weeks. Now wont that be grand. I can almost smell it, and damn I am seeing it in my dreams (well, day dreams). And for those of you who don't have breaks now, just remember that you have breaks at different times, and you too will enjoy yourself...

I always pick coke over pepsi, this is the only place where I am brand loyal. Why, quite simple, in my head I relate this back colored drink to the coca-cola brand. I think of the drink and thats the image I see. They have definately marketed their good the proper way. Most people tend to say one or the other, I guess depending on which one has made a bigger influence on their lives. And for people who say they can tell the difference in taste, well I think they are talking out of their asses. In Bangladesh however the new generation scares me :S. Really kids say different things like I want a virgin or I want an RC. The first time I heard a kid say "I want a virgin" I was like WHAT!!! Then quickly realised that it was the drink the kid was talking about. Its funny you would expect the multimillion dollar companies to have a hold of the market, but I think the situation is quite different out there. Its a bit scary I tells ya. Imagine a world without Microsoft... Wait thats a good thing!!!

The pope is dead. The strange thing is that I had no idea that that even happned!!! I have been wondering when that was going to happen, and remember thinking that that will be one sad day. Not that I am a Christian or I like the pope, but honestly he has become a symbol for everyone. Like mother Terisa when these symbols die, its just a little sad for everyone involved. Honestly I think he was waiting for the day he was going to die, he just got sooo darn old. I guess working for the man above has its merits, but who wants to live that long??!!?? Now the dude who has an issue with The Da Vinci Code is going to take over from the pope, I see the direction of the Chatholic chrch changing, and I swear its not going to be a pretty picture. Every new person wants to show what they are capable of, and I think as the new pope comes in to being, he will take his followers in the wrong direction. So must for understanding and acceptance. The lesson learned from this exercise is that read the headlines at least every other day, there is a world outside the room, and once you come out if you dont know whats happeing you may look like a complete retard...

Its getting a bit late, and tommo is an extremely important and busy day, it will shape how the rest of the week goes down, and I hope it goes down smoothly. Cheers folks, I'll be back tommo for another posting.
blog comments powered by Disqus