Tuesday, April 19, 2005

No, I will not part with them!!!

Well I am finally back to blog for you people. Firstly, every now and then I get kinda bored with the layout of the page, so I thought of changing the layout. So here you go, we are using the latest on webpage building, rounded edges done without images, now isnt that just brilliant. Kudos to the blogger people. Well the final destination is to make a layout for the blog by myself sometime, but I just dont have the time as of now. So we will stick to this for a few days.

Yes, I am sick, thats why I haven't blogged in ages. Tonsillitis can be a pain in the ass. Ok fine, I wont relocate my pain, its in my throat. This is something that cane be extrememly painful, avoid at all costs. And no, I dont have to get my tonsils removed. I am quite attached to them actually. On top of that I have to shell out cash for meds, damn nation, but thank god for the meds. I think I am becoming a pill popper. No I am not taking more than what I should be takeing. And no you cant have some, my meds are my meds...

Someone told me Oceans 12 sucked. How can that be?? They have an allstar cast, and even Bruce Willis makes an appearance in it. Honestly, I have not watch a crappier movie than that all of this year. Yeah it was even worse than Meet the Fockers. And that is saying something. I didnt even pay to watch that movie, and yet I want my money back, it was that bad. By money I mean compensation for wasting my precious time!!!

You know what life is about?? Life is about sacrifice. This applies to everything in life. Some people like to call it compromise, but I will just leave it as sacrifice. And if constantine was right, we are all going to heaven people, as we make sacrifices all the time. Everything we do for another person is automatically a sacrifice, a sacrifice made to make the other party feel better. Is that compromise?? Sometimes it is compromise, others its just plain sacrifice. Its no surprise that there are people who on either extreme of the spectrum. There are people who are always giving up what they would like so that the other party gets what they want, they dont compromise, they give in. They just make sacrifice after sacrifice. Is this wrong, No, not nessarily. They way I look at it they derive their compensation by know that the other is happy, and in turn they are happy. You make someone happy, they will obviously make you happy sometime. Yes, the sad truth is that there are people out there who are just thinking about themselves, but not to worry, people who make sacrifices know who to make them for, you people who want it all are so out of luck. The point of this rambeling?? Just appricate people who are giving up something for you, and hold on to them, they might be good to have around. And the way to keep them around, appriciate them too, work towards a compromise, cause this doesn't come naturally. There are givers and there are takers, which one are you??!!??

My room needs a major cleaning, there is stuff everywhere, what the hell am I going to do. Sleep. Thats what I will do. Honestly I dont have the energy to do any of this ar this point. So hopefully, tommo I will do my laundry, make my bed with the new sheets that I bought (which will make my room look so good), then fix up my room. It should be a good fun day, with a prospect of watching a movie on the silver screen. Take care people, and be happy that your throat feels normal... Cheers...
blog comments powered by Disqus