Thursday, April 21, 2005

And They Lied Their Face Off...

I woke up with a graze on my knee. How does a graze just happen to come on your knee without your knowledge. Possibly because of the dunkeness last night. Thats usually accountable for most things that are unaccounted for. But then again I found a cut on one of my fingers a few days ago that completely freaked me out, it looks like a knife dug into it. How the hell does that happen??

Sanity, what is it?? The other says that he is so sane that other people consider him insane. That got me thinking. Sanity is basically what society thinks one should act in the society. Reguardless of wether they are right or wrong. Any action that is not with in the norm is automatically insane. So you may be correct and still be insane. And again the word insane automatically refers back to the paradigm of what sanity is. Like "absense" implies "presense" well "insanity" implies "sanity". A social construct. We are all institutionalized wether we like it or not. On this note, every one should read a short story called "Shooting an Elephant" by George Orwell. There is a lot to be learned from it.

People its true, Opera has released a new version, and it has fixed all the bugs that made it really irritating since last december. Don't get me wrong I have always loved the browser, but about a few months back it had security holes, and the lack of compatibility with gmail proved to be quite irrtating. So its all fixed now, and i can move back to what I like the most. But one problem, I have to use firefox when I blog as this website doesn't support Opera properly. Hmmm damn nation...

Dan Brown is absolutely brilliant. Obviously I turned to his writing cause of the Da Vinci Code, because lets face it, the book kicks ass, argueably one of the best books of this mellenium, and cause its full of controversey, lets face it, it just kicks. Now I am reading "Angels and Deamons" and I have to say this too kicks ass. Very, very similar, and it talks about a lot of things that we are not introduced to before. Thats what I like the most about his books, that they open my eyes to a lot of things. For instance, its popular belief that the internet was made by the americans first, where as CERN actually made the internet, which is in Geneva. I would recomend everyone to read into his work. If your not into it already. I am going to stop here, cause I just have to get back to reading my book. Have a good one...
blog comments powered by Disqus