Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I've Seen Angels Without Wings...

Ahhh relief... I swear, modern medicine works wonders. I don't care about the natural medicationa and other crap like that. These anitbiotics work wonders. No, I'm not completely fixed yet, but at least I am in repair. At least I can talk normally these days. So here we go with the blog...

There are things that I am not bothered with what I buy, but then there are always shoes. When it comes to shoes, its then that I shell out a lot of money. It just so happens to be one of things that I really like to get the best. Is that wise, I don't know, but all I know is that I love em. Yep thats right I bought new shoes. On that note, I sould spend less cash buying things, I've spent too much this month...

Damn Australia!!! Their money is becoming more and more valuable by the day, and crap in this country costs a shit lode more than other countries!! The same thing that costs $200 in the states costs $400 here!!! What the hell is with that?? I am not happy, but then again there isn't much that I can do about that. Some monitory revaluation needs to be done!

Ok I gotta figure out why my messenger isnt working. I will blog again sometime soon, for now you will have to bare with me... Cheers.
blog comments powered by Disqus