Friday, April 22, 2005

Shortcut to bliss

Firstly, I'll apologise for the quality of my last blog as I realised that the last part of it made no sense but I cannot be bothered to fix it. You should be able to understand what I meant though.

Is it just me or was Ally Sheedy really hot back in the 80's? Especially in The Breakfast Club!

Has anyone caught the new Canberra Raiders ad? For those not in the know, they are our local Rugby League (football) team. Anyway the ad features 2 seconds of the actual players on the team and the remaining 20 seconds is devoted to the cheerleaders!! I'm not complaining but I think that's rather horrible! They are swaying side to side provacatively in their skimpy outfits, waving their pom poms about and it really has nothing to do with football, in fact I didn't know what the hell the ad was about when I first viewed it! Shocking, absolutely shocking I tell you.

I really need to finish The Fountainhead soon in order to read Angels and Demons right after the other and so he can read my book. In light of the other's comments, I feel that I should make a return to some mindful comments and criticism about wordly events and some intellectual discussion so I'll start with that in my next entry.

The other and I had a jam session today and actually finished a song in the whole freakin entirety for our parts! It's amazing. It all came together well, my fingers are dead and it's all wonderful.

Well it's taken 3 freakin' days but here it is, the update to the Joaquin rate list!! It's huge so make sure you have some time spare! I'm sure it'll probably be the last update for it cause there really cannot be any new faces! Have a nice day folks.

Remember, the list is located at http://dropc.blogspot.com/2004/12/great-fun-to-be-around-you.html
blog comments powered by Disqus