Wednesday, April 20, 2005

TKO, HEARD IT ON THE STEREOOOO!

Sorry about the lack of posting, but I'm back now, just so you know that I'm not dead. It is damn late, and I actually feel damn tired so I shall attempt to keep this shortish. What in the hell does this new recover post link do?! WILL IT BRING BACK MY BELOVED LOST POST FROM A FEW WEEKS BACK?! NO! Thanks for the false hope you bastard blogger (all rights reserved)!

I believe that I'll update my rate list (FINALLY) in the next post and I'll tell you right now that it's gonna be a rather large update, in fact it's the biggest addition so far. I'm sure you're all looking forward to it, heehee!

I've got this sick feeling that I'm meant to be doing something today but I can't remember what the hell it was. I hope I'm just being paranoid and no such thing exists.

Forgot to mention in my last post that I cut my nails and I can play proficient guitar again, hooray! Am back to writing songs, but it's so much harder for some reason, I just have no idea what it is. I'm also having a love hate relationship with my guitar right now. Some nights I can just play the damn frets off of that thing, and other nights I can't even play basic chords, let alone play at the level I'm at.

Girl Tv was back on last week for 5 days of repeats! I'm happy! I can't wait for series 2 to start. I really should also watch my Girl TV DVD, I still haven't gotten around to that, damn I've been slack! I hope everyone has been watching the new episodes of Law And Order SVU because they have just been absolutely dynamite. Kyle MacLachlan shot the kid!!! Holy crap!! Did anyone see that coming?! It was freakin' awesome. I cannot wait for Matthew Modine's performance tonight.

Had a grand time at Madame N's place the other night with the other and M-Biatch so I must think them for a good time. Note to you, I will destroy you at Taboo next time!! You know who you are!! Channel 10/Capital has been kind enough to do a lil Brat Pack 80's film festival and I am loving it. The last movie, The Breakfast Club was on tonight and it was brilliant. I think everyone should see it. I may even add it to my fave films list.

Had to go to uni a few days back in order to do a bit of assignment work with my group. I also ran into reject girl (you'll have to go right back to the start of the blog history) in the library! Gahh! Jeez, I don't need to see her in my break! Hehe is she reject girl cause she rejected me? Or should I be reject boy cause I'm the one who was rejected me? I really don't know what the protocol is. I think that's a good sign of how tired I am, so off to bed I go. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus