Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ruby, Barbie, The Body Shop, and Semiotics...

Its late in the night and my head is working a little slow after a long day. Tuesdays are definately the most screwed up day in my week. I have 2 lectures and 2 tutorials which gives me 5 hours of classes, and thats not all, I usually have tons to in the evening and day aswell. So by the time this part of the night comes along I am as dead as a rhino without its horn. So this is going to be a short one.

Two to three more days to go before my short vacation starts. Yeah I know the day is still vague as it all depends on when I finish of this essay I have to write, hehe the title of the essay happens to be the same as the title of this blog. I was going to do half the essay today, but I feel drained, but with the introduction out of the way I feel confident that I will finish of the rest of it tommo, and study for my exam aswell. I will have to manage my time well, since I have most of thursday to finsih of the essay. Hmmmm...

Ever had one of those people in your class that always feel the need to ask a question of state their opinion. It gets really annoying, I swear, and every rolls their eyes whenever that happens. Heehee I swear the next time she opens her mout to say something stupid, I will teach her a lesson. What will I do, heehee answer the question in such a way that she ends up with rosy cheeks. Just you wait girl who thinks shes soo sweet...

There needs to be more photographs on this blog, I have realised. I end up taking a lot of pictures, and I think some pictures say more than a whole blog in itself. So tommo I will try to put up some pictures, spice things up if you will. So look forward to that, for now its me going to bed...
blog comments powered by Disqus