Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Don't Justify Justification...

What is the GDP of Australia?? Honestly, who gives a shit??!!?? Yeah it maybe importatant for people doing economics as a major, and decide to study here. They sould not make this material importatant for an introductory calss to economics, where there are different people doing different majors. How does it matter to me what the GDP of Australia is if I am going to be sitting and making ADs?? Quite frankly its bullshit, as is the professor making us read his crappy book instead of one that is a million times better?? Hehe why I'm getting into this?? Because tommo morning I have an exam that I am just absolutely irrtated to have to take. Firstly I know the material, and have studied the subject before, and secondly that there is a possiblility that there are going to be questions on the economy of Australia. Darn bastard, he sould learn how to talk first before he starts lecturing. But the good news is folks that it is a multiple guess paper, and hopefully it wont be brain surgery.

Today has been completely screwed. I have been studying since the time I have been up to this point. If I hear any more talk about either economics or semiotics I am going to explode. But I had a lot of fun with the semiotics essay. Oh well hopefully this day goes down as a useful day rather than one that I compltely wasted my time.

Guess what?? After I finish my exam tommo I will be free for 2 weeks and 2 days!!! Oooo what a rush!!! Its going to absolutely fabulous. I have a ton of games that I have to get down to playing, and then I also have to do some photoshop work that I have been meaning to do over the last few weeks. There are a lot of tunes that I have written, but haven't had the time to write lyrics to. This is a promise to the other that by the time this 2 weeks are through, we will have at least 2 new songs ready to hit the virtual canvas that I will use to produce the music. And this is a reminder to the other that we have to jam during this time.

Saw the wierdest sight that I have seen for a while. I just woke up and headed out to my tutorial for the day. As I was walking up I relized that the others dad was walking towards me. It was just wierd to see him there as he doesn't study at this university??!!?? He told me that he had to take his walk. I donno, but the whole story of the others younger brother freaked me out. Hehehe about that, I have just realized that I have not shared the funniest story of this month. We were at a typical bangladeshi function. Lots of kids making a lot of noise, people talking, people sleeping, people writing smses to each other, and a bit of pakistani bashing (you didn't hear me say that). So we hear this kid repeting "baba" which means dad, and then runs towards the others dad, and embraces him from his back. The other and I look at each other, and start laughing our heads off. I even laughed till I started crying. After that the other had a staring competition with the kid, and I just couldent stop laughing. I think it took me 20 efforts to get the reason I was laughing through to Madam N. Helarious. I hope the other goes into a bit more about that function. Thats it for today, cheers...
blog comments powered by Disqus