Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Don't you (forget about me)

I'm going to have to make this one lightning fast as the Turkish version of The Nanny is due to start in a quarter of an hour and blogging for me takes ages. I always have to think about what I'm going to say, so I can't type at maximum pace.

I should warn you right now that in several hours I shall be dead. Well not really, but it can happen. I have to be up at 7:15 because I have to be dropped at university early so that my sister can be picked up from the airport. Yes, she is visiting again, hooray... This means all my stuff has been thrown and it's just a bloody mess. And this will continue for a few more days! I'm always the one to suffer, but nobody seems to mind. Of course, I'll be in bed at 1:30 am, won't sleep till 3am and then it's just 4 and a quarter hours till I have to be awake again, hooray! Since I had 5 hours of sleep last night, things are just going from bad to worse.

Wow, F1 on the weekend was fantastic. It had to be the best race I've ever seen in my life. It seems like Ferrari is back and they're not happy!!! Renault and Alonso may have won, but with Schumacher returning to form, and looking like a speedy bastard despite the rule changes, their days will soon be numbered. But it wasn't just the racing that did it for me, it was the sheer tactics. Who the hell jumps 9 places ahead after a pit stop?! Then runs down the entire field, bar the winner?! Schumacher, that's who! It was crazy, it's like when I uesd to play the original F1 and F1'97 games on the Playstation on the Arcade mode, on the easiest level. That was the only time where I've seen that kind of mad racing attempted and carried out to perfection.

It seems that the other is becoming a violent protester (or protestor, damn journalism) and is against what the uni is teaching us. Granted, it's being taught poorly and we're being taught incorrect info, I hope he chucks a big spack and makes his voice heard because he's right.

I'll attempt to go into an even bigger speel about some of the good issues that the other has raised at another time, like when I'm fully in charge of my mental capabilities, cause right now I think I'm a lil loopy and irritated.

Wisdom teeth suck!! Mine are just starting to erupt and they are a major pain. Hopefully they won't need to be removed, cause I hear that it's just excruciating.

My broadcast journalism lecturer has to be the most boring person on the planet. I can assure you that I have not learnt a damn thing in that class. I'm not an idiot. The reason? WE'VE COVERED THE MATERIAL ALL BEFORE! Not just that, his teaching style makes me want to throw darts and various other sharp objects at him while he's speaking, cause he doesn't say a damn full sentence for 3 minutes. I, err, umm, you know...that thing..

Gaah! I sincerely hope that my Red Bull will stop me from keeling over today, we'll see how it goes. Have a nice day folks.

Sing for me Amel, sing!! Chanson!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus