Thursday, December 04, 2014

Stilted Speech, Rising Heat

Have you ever had one of those moments where everything is just getting worse dramatically, and within a short space of time?  I'm having that.  Except it's not just related to one day.  It's been all of November, it's been December.  Maybe it's just my whole life now!  Yes, I've been busy, yes I've been out of it.  But there's nothing I can do.  What do you do when it's all stacked against you?  Everyone else is just making mistakes left right and centre.  I'm just not in the mood for this.  But it's coming for me.  I need out.  I just have to be done with it.  There's so much to do, and so little time.  Just horrible, cracking mistakes for the whole world to see.  Are people really that incompetent?  Well I suppose I'm to blame as well.

Yes, I've been busy.  No, I haven't had time to blog.  Why bother?  I've had nothing to say.  It's all disjointed and illogical anyway.  Focus has had to be in other places.  I feel the fire again.  It's warming me up.  So many wasted opportunities.  Time is just slipping away.

Chris Rock is so on the money these days.  Good on him for highlighting what's going on in the world. 

I don't want to do anything today.  Just sit here and let time drift away.  I just can't believe it.  I guess we all just start again.

Life can't just fall apart.  There was nothing there in the first place. 

I can best describe my life and frame of mind right now as one of disillusionment. 

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus