Saturday, December 13, 2014

Forfeit Is On The Cards

The ghame can change instantly.  All of a sudden you're in the lead and enjoying the knowledge that you will win, then they change the rules part way, and the winner is actually the person who will finish last.  Not a good look.  I've never been good at maths, but I can certainly put 2 and 2 together.  The world hasn't seen this sort of anticipation since the titans clashed.

Leave it to chance.  Leave it to probability.  I've finished all my work again!  I've been super productive this week.  I should have sent my essay to myself so I could do some more of that stuff here.  Oh well.  I've got a lot of stuff to get done over the next few days.  Just gotta make sure I actually do it.  I'm with the program, or am I?  That's the problem, deluding yourself into thinking what you've done is good.  I just want to get it done.  Nothing more. 

So am I just going to keep repeating the same stuff everyday?  Probably.  There's nothing new to add.

So on that point!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus