Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Perfect Geometry

And an appreciation for those kind of things.  I'm trying my best to get things done.  Most of my work stuff is done.  It's just a matter of cranking out this essay now and I'll be a happy camper.  Trying my best to get back into guitar.  Just messed around a bit last night, and it was okay.  Nothing spectacular or anything to write home about.  I can definitely tell I've lost a lot of skill and muscle memory.  It'll be difficult to get it back to where it used to be, but I can try. 

This is all just so weird and unspectacular.  The wonder and amazement has just gone out of everything.  Existence is a grind.  But in the end there's not really anything to show for it.  Life is heavy in the air and it's weighing me down.  And here's a first!  It's been so long since I've regularly blogged, that I forgot to actually update the blog last night!  I'd sent my post for me to update but totally missed it.  So at least today you'll get two posts for the price of one.  It's all about value-blogging here!
Weirdly, I'm actually aching for a long night this weekend so I can get some work done.  It'll be nice to do. 

Some of these dreams are just getting weird I tell you.  Sometimes all too real.  Who are these people??  Is someone getting busted over there??  Maybe I've got the time now to get everything done.  That would take a load off for sure.

Have I had any good, intellectually stimulating thoughts lately?  I don't believe so.  Or else I would have just made some blognotes and I'd be telling you about it!  But let's have a bit of controversy shall we?  Our last Prime Minister was a woman, and there was a lot of apprehension from conservative circles because she did not have any children.  They thought she was 'deliberately barren' and appeared cold.  Women are ridiculously underrepresented in politics, so of course they're going to come from a wide range of backgrounds.  I'm sure not all the men in Parliament are married, or have children.  That doesn't bring into question their ability to govern.  But figure this - wouldn't women who have children be against the principles of so called conservative governance?  Conservative government favours small government and libertarian traits, but wouldn't mothers want to introduce a nanny state to 'protect' citizens?  Think about that for a bit.  It's a world of hypocrisy and out and out weirdness and nonsense.

It's nice to get back to blogging after so much time away.  Hopefully over the coming period I'll have better and more interesting stuff to say. 

Things are tough out there.  Nobody is going to help you.  We can't even help ourselves.  So why bother?  What's the point?  I just want to go to sleep and drift away from all of this.  Whatever this is.  And that's the problem!  You can't define it.  I can't define it.  It's all just a sick accident. 

Yikes, where is this post even going??  Oh well, one more for glory.  Oh man, this day has been too productive.  Will anything eventuate?  Oh for the love of god, there's still 2 hours to go before I can get out of here!  This is nuts.  What is going on with time??  Now it's an hour to go, I'm not procrastinating enough.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus