Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Lost in Dortmund

So we've come to this.  The last day of work for the year, and I have no room for reminiscing or reflecting on glory.  I am far too tired for any of that.  It's going to be a busy couple of days coming up, but I will be okay.  I think tonight will be good for just a rest.  I don't want to do anything.  I just want to stay in bed and never leave.  Nothing is moving here.  I just want to get out. 

But here's the problem, there is only one bus that takes me home, and that leaves at 5:40.  They kick us out of here at midday.  So I'm going to have to find something to do for the remainder of the time.  Fight the crowds at the mall on christmas eve?  No thank you!  It's bleak out there.  I'm glad I'm in here at least.  It gives me the day to blog.  Today is a mentally 'blergh' day.  I'm just going to watch the clock strike down and forget about existing.

These things just don't happen to me.  Scratch my head and call me a fool.  I have no idea what's happening, but I'll just go with it. 

Stop and start.  That's what it's all about.  Like I'd even know.  I'm just as clueless as the rest of you. 

Yikes.

Joaquin outtahere.
blog comments powered by Disqus