Tuesday, December 23, 2014

It's Not Springtime

Absolutely not.  This is a weird summer we are having.  But does anyone care?  No.  The Government has done a wonderful job at distracting people from the real issues.  Stuff like climate change is an issue that has far-ranging impacts for all of humanity.  But nobody is talking about, and there's far too much credence being given to so called 'experts' who are climate change deniers.  Revoke their credentials I say.

I've really gotta work on going to bed earlier.  I slept late and got up early today, and my eyes are absolutely burning with tiredness.  How do people function on such little sleep?  There's gotta be some sort of long term damage that you're doing to yourself.  The brain can't function in higher states on such little rest.  I don't care who you are!  Well I do have a lot of work to do, so I had better focus on that.  Things are going to be tough, since tomorrow is a half day.  It's silly isn't it!  I'm willing to work the full day, and probably need to, because things are so busy, but because it's christmas eve, they usually close up the offices around midday at the latest.  Not fun!  Thinking about how I'm going to pass the time, because I catch a late bus home.  It's my only way of getting home.  Maybe I'll go watch a movie.  I'd much rather stay in the office and do my work and my essay.

Maybe I don't want to talk.  Perhaps I've already said too much.  I should be able to get some blognotes up tomorrow, but after that, I'm not sure if I'll be blogging regularly through the next week and a half.  I'll try my best though. 

I've been scarily productive today.  Where did that come from?  I'm going to sleep so early tonight!  I'm looking forward to it, haha!  Okay I'm just counting down the time until I finish listening to some music and get finished with this damn essay.

Oh man, now I'm being distracted by other crap.  I just want some time off with no distractions.  Just get this thing done.  Other people are just so disorganised.  Now where was I?

Jack of all trades, master of none I'm afraid.

Alright, 2 hours to go and I think I'm still with the program.  It'll make life easier somewhat. 

Wow, I'm actually making progress!  I'm shocked and surprised!  It's like a bloody menagerie all up in here!  This is meant to be a place of business!  How am I meant to get anything done?  Doesn't matter.  I'll make do.

60 minutes?  I don't want to go home like this!  Bah, I'm hungry, I'm tired, I'm irritable.  I just want out. 

I'll stop here though.

One more day!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus