Monday, December 22, 2014

Waylaid By Forces Inopportune

What's the point?  I thought I knew what 2+2 was.  But things get very murky when people change the definition of what one of those 2s means.  Then everything is just up in the air.  It's a long time, but not long enough for something to happen.  I have half an idea, but nowhere near enough.  All I can say is that I was wrong, very wrong.  All those problems that were beset by earlier times have drifted into the wind, and they spread, but they're not as potent as they once were.  Maybe my dreams will come true, once again.

I think I've just stopped caring about everything.  This is a weird apathy.  One I've never experienced before.  My life just revolves around the same ol' and nothing changes. But should it?  I guess not.  Procrastination takes its toll.  I want to be done with this.  Just let me do me own thing.  That's all I want.

I am utterly exhausted.  I am truly zombified.  How can I even be functioning in all of this?  I'm making all these mistakes.  Some people are just weird.  And they're into weird stuff.  But a clearer picture does emerge at some point.  This has got to be better than 140 characters don't you think?  Even if the net result is the same.

I just need to stay awake and get this done.  Just get me the hell out of here. 

Once everything is squared away, I'd like to be able to blog properly.  But for now, I guess I'll have to make do with these stupid, inane thoughts.

Crap, and here I am.  Once again with 3 hours to go and I am utterly lost.

Probably call it a day here.  Don't want to waste my time doing nothing in particular, only to look up at the clock and realise it's time to go home, to do nothing in particular while everything ticks away.

Uhhh what?  Now I'm in a tough spot.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus