Monday, December 15, 2014

Unknown Musicians

These people don't talk.  I'm experiencing the dreamless sleep again.  I've really gotta focus on getting up.

I have a lot to get out of the way today.  At least I'm in the office for a while.  Just knock out a little chunk everyday.  You can't chop down the tree in one go.  A few chops everyday, and you'll get it down eventually.  It's just a shame they make assessment like that in the current day.

I was back at my undergrad uni the other day for some research and realised just how much things have changed.  The place is like a business, trying to extract the most amount of money from students, who are already in debt, or have paid a lot of money to be there (domestic and international).  It's disgusting.  The focus is not on education anymore, it's about having a piece of paper that is meaningless, so that employers can ooh and ahh over them to pay you money to cover the debts you've racked up getting those pieces of paper!  It makes me ill.  But I'm glad I did undergrad when I did.  Post-grad on the other hand...

I've really gotta work on adopting minimalism in my life.  I don't really need anything else, I've got what I need.  The accumulation and acquisition of stuff is a pointless endeavour.

I'm afraid blogging may have to be kept to a minimum while I get this stupid essay done.  I've only got a bit more to go.  It's weird because I'm writing it and saying "this is awful' but I can't help it.  I just want to get it done and submitted.  The whole system is screwed. 

Am I wrong?  How could I be this wrong?  Is it just a red herring?  It could be, but a lot of other things don't make sense about the situation.  It's a bit silly how some structures are set up.  Who knows.  I seek resolution.

What has always irked me is that I have a very expensive super flashy watch that operates on kinetic energy.  It's self winding, so if I move throughout the day, it'll keep good time.  It's apparently got 2 days of backup power, but if I don't wear it for a period of 6-7 hours, the time starts falling out of sync with real time.  This bothers me, because my cheap Casio keeps perfect time and runs on normal battery power.  It's what I always used to wear.  Why do I even need to know the time.  So I know how much time I've wasted?  Ridiculous!

Hahaha, sometimes other things reveal themselves in the fullness of time.  Classic.  You have to be careful in these sorts of situations.  Is it just sincere niceness or something else entirely?  I can never read those situations well.  I guess I can wind up looking quite the fool.

Okay maybe it's just me, I don't know what it is, and I don't know how it can be rectified.  It's not a good sign.

Yikes, this is inadvertently turning into a lengthy and good post!  I'll be damned. 

Alright I better get some work done.

Motor Ace were on to something I tell you!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus