Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Unreal Sentiment

It's just a weird, weird day.  Do I need to comment on anything?  Maybe not.  I'm just in shock and outrage here.  Maybe I'll just focus on work instead. 

Well most of that is done, so I guess I can get back to writing this essay.  Still so much to do!  At least my inbox is getting smaller!  But things are going to get more complicated before they're over.  The laughter is too much for me.  Maybe it's all just wrong.  Read it wrong.  reqwfwed it terong.  Simple as that.  Ahh I'd like to get out of here and just escape for a bit, but I can't.

Everyone is flakey.  Just some strange random words and vivid dreams.  Okay, going on 90 minutes now.  I can do this.  But I'm tired.

Maybe I'm just battle weary or battle-hardened by now. 

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus