Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Freezing Driftwood

Another wasted weekend.  Another wasted morning.  Another wasted life.  But hey, that's just me.  I'm getting some work done.  Slowly but surely.  But there's other work that's more urgent that I want to get done. 

Yeah all there with your head lost up in the clouds.  I need to get back into things.  It's all a bit of a done deal at the moment.  Just need to make it through 60 minutes of this and I can get out of here.  My work is done.  I've been busy.  What more can you say?  Do I make the call?  Or is it all just a big bluff?  I can't do this!  I just can't do this right now man.  Maybe now that I've got some spare time I can get some stuff done.  What the hell am I talking about?  I have no spare time at all!!  I'm busy!!  I have work coming out of my freaking ears! 

I guess that's me.  It's all me.  Nothing but me.  I just want it to be done.  I didn't ask for any of this.  This was all against my will. 

Joaquin out.


A surprise to come...
blog comments powered by Disqus